The venue for Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, comprises a park-like, 330-acre complex just outside of Lexington, Ohio. Centrally located and easily accessible from any direction, Mid-Ohio is located 60 miles north of Columbus and 75 miles south of Cleveland. This is the address for the venue:
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
7721 Steam Corners Rd.
Lexington, OH 44904
Mid-Ohio hosts an impressive variety of locally, regionally and nationally sanctioned racing events for amateur, club and professional drivers and riders. The facility is the perfect location for AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days, with accommodations for road racing, motocross, hare scrambles, trials and more. (The vintage dirt-track competition is held at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds in Ashland, Ohio.)
The AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, for which AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is a significant fund-raising event, is located at 13515 Yarmouth Drive, Pickerington, Ohio — about an hour south of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Riding Directions to Mid-Ohio
- Head north on Interstate 71
- Take St. Rt. 95 East; turn right off ramp (2 miles)
- Turn left on St. Rt. 314 North (15 miles)
- Turn right on Steam Corners Rd.
- Mid-Ohio is 2 miles on left
- Head south on Interstate 71
- Take U.S. 30 West to Fourth St./Crestline exit; turn left at end of exit ramp
- Proceed to stop light; veer right onto St. Rt. 314 (7 miles)
- Turn left on Steam Corners Rd.
- Mid-Ohio is 2 miles on right