Lap For History
The Lap for History gives riders a unique opportunity to take their personal motorcycle on a parade lap around the 2.4-mile road racing circuit at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, led by the event’s Grand Marshal. The Lap for History event takes place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning of AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days festival.
All bikes participating in the Lap For History must meet the following requirements:
- Street-legal tires only, no knobby tires
- All bikes must be capable of at least 25mph
- All participants must wear long pants (no shorts) and closed-toe shoes
- All participants must wear a helmet
- All bikes must be clean and not leaking any fluids
- All riders must be 18 years of age or older
- All bikes will be inspected before entering the track
A $10 donation per person to the American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation is required.
Schedule (Subject to change)
The Lap for History lets riders take their own motorcycles on a parade lap around Mid-Ohio’s legendary, 2.4-mile road racing circuit
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning at AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
Riders meet at the “False Grid” staging area
Riders (and passengers) can preregister online. A $10-per-person donation to the American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation is required. Both riders and passengers will need to sign a waiver on-site and will be issued a wristband.
On-site registration will also be available during AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days at the Ride Staging area.