Ashland Dinner Ride
Looking for an opportunity to elevate your Saturday evening entertainment at VMD? Join select AMA staff for the annual Ashland Dinner Ride, a casual road ride through Ohio’s scenic countryside from the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio, to the historic half-mile track at the Ashland County Fairgrounds for a round of the AMA Vintage Flat Track National Championship Series.
For a $50 donation to the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, participants can enjoy the picturesque ride, receive special parking at the fairgrounds, get a pit pass, have dinner at the track then move to their grandstand seats. Riders can also get route instructions if they want to ride the route to Ashland on their own.
Schedule (Subject to change)
Ashland Dinner Ride Requirements
- All riders and bikes must be road-legal per state of Ohio laws. Check ODOT for additional information.
- Preregister online or register on-site
- Preregistration online will be open in spring 2024. Preregistration space is limited.
- Riders who preregister are required to check in at the AMA Hall of Fame Museum tent in the infield to get their wristband and sign a waiver before the ride.
- On-site registration is at the AMA Hall of Fame Museum tent at AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
- Both credit card and cash payments are accepted